Help The Homeless In Melbourne
Christmas should be a time for family. A time for joy and a time for celebration. Parents across the world are preparing for a wonderful festive period. They will bring together their families to share in laughter and love.
Unfortunately, not all families share this experience. Even the hardest working parents can face a crisis. Some will have their housing stability rocked by pressures beyond their control.
No one should ever face homelessness in a city like Melbourne. But it happens, it happened to Michelle. You can help people who are at risk of or experiencing homelessness to move into the future with potential and hope.
Make a difference today and donate. It’s time to end homelessness.
Thank you for your donation.
What your one-off donation could mean
- $50Can help a mother like Michelle pay for a Myki card or cover taxi costs to get to and from work. Can provide one night of emergency accomodation for a mum and her children escaping domestic violence.
- $150Can provide one night of emergency accomodation for a mum and her children escaping domestic violence.
- $250Can provide medical treatment for a person experiencing homelessness.
- $500Can provide someone with a fridge or a washing machine when moving into a new home after experiencing homelessness.
- $1000Can provide nutritious meals for a family in crisis for a month.