Volunteer at Launch Housing
You can help support Launch Housing and make a difference to the lives of people experiencing homelessness by volunteering with us.
Our volunteer roles are based across our 14 sites in metropolitan Melbourne and are involved in many roles. These include mentoring young people, providing assistance with our campaigns, administration support across many of our offices, engaging clients in educational and recreational activities, and assisting with breakfast programs for school aged children. The time commitment varies so you can pick a volunteer role that suits you, from volunteering on a regular basis, to helping out at events and special occasions.
Who can volunteer?
Anyone can volunteer and we value diversity and encourage volunteers from all sections of the community. If you are under 18 years of age, contact us to see how you can get involved.
Benefits of Volunteering
There are lots of benefits to volunteering with us. Some of these include:
- Engaging with the local community
- Developing networks and connections
- Contributing to useful and rewarding work
- Gaining a sense of achievement
- Giving something back to the community
- Developing your personal skills and confidence
- Increasing employment pathways
- Meeting new people
- Making a positive difference in someone else’s life