Undertaking evaluations of our programs and services allows us to determine their effectiveness, build on their successes and implement continual improvement.
- What Makes a Difference Project Measuring service outcomes
- North and West Metropolitan Aboriginal Access Outpost Evaluation Co-location of homelessness and Aboriginal health services
- Melbourne Street to Home Evaluation: 12 Month Outcomes Housing and health responses for people with long histories of homelessness and rough sleeping (RMIT)
- Accommodation Options for Families Evaluation Getting vulnerable families out of unsafe rooming houses and into adequate housing.
- East Coburg ‘The Nicholson’ Evaluation A new model of socially mixed community housing
- 360 Degree Integrated Homelessness Services Offer Trial 12 Month Evaluation An innovative service delivery model, delivered in partnership with DHS and Centrelink. (Summary Report also available)
- Elizabeth Street Common Ground Interim Evaluation
Permanent housing and coordinated support for people with the longest experiences of homelessness (University of New South Wales)