Help Take Lives Off Hold This Winter
Homelessness is not inevitable.
Australia’s housing crisis is getting worse, with 116,000 Australians experiencing homelessness on any given night.
Homelessness is more than a lack of safe and secure shelter. It is a loss of hope and of dreams, a loss of community and connection. It denies people chance to heal and of the opportunity to rebuild their lives. It is a life on hold.
You can help people who are at risk of or experiencing homelessness to move into the future with potential and hope.
Make a difference today and donate. It’s time to end homelessness.
Thank you for your donation.
What your one-off donation could mean
- $55Toiletries pack for a family (soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothbrushes)
- $155One night of emergency accommodation for a mum and her children
- $250Groceries for a family
- $500Establish a rental property for a single mum (bond, utilities, kitchen essentials)
- $1000Education and training support (school, TAFE, or other accredited training courses)