We are working hard to protect and care for Melbourne’s homeless in urgent need of assistance.
Launch Housing remains open, and our front-line staff are the first-responders during this state of emergency.
Our support workers are delivering care packages to people sleeping rough, and if needed are providing priority access to screening and care at hospitals.
It’s difficult to self-isolate when you’re homeless, so we are finding and securing emergency accommodation to help individuals and families in crisis.
Now is the time to pull together during this unprecedented state of emergency. We can’t do this on our own. We need your help.
Help us, help the homeless during the COVID-19 emergency. Give now.
Thank you for your donation.
What your one-off donation could mean
- $55Toiletries pack for a family (soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothbrushes)
- $155One night of emergency accommodation for a mum and her children
- $250Groceries for a family
- $500Establish a rental property for a single mum (bond, utilities, kitchen essentials)
- $1000Education and training support (school, TAFE, or other accredited training courses)
What your monthly donation could mean
- $30helps towards providing 1 person a crisis accommodation room each month
- $50helps towards providing 2 people a crisis accommodation room each month
- $75helps towards providing 3 people a crisis accommodation room each month
- $100helps towards providing a family crisis accommodation room each month