Take A Life Off Hold: Help The Homeless In Melbourne
The nights are getting colder and now more than ever we urgently need your help to get homeless Melburnians into safe homes.
More than 24,800 Victorians are homeless right now and for young women like Destiny a home is everything.
When you’ve just given birth to your first child, the last thing you expect is to be told you can’t take your baby home.
Destiny, was told exactly that.
With baby Winnie, she had suddenly joined the hidden homeless.
Thank you for your donation.
The ones with no permanent housing. The ones who are couch surfing. The ones at risk of sleeping rough.
With homelessness comes a life on hold. Right here in Melbourne, in your neighbourhood, help give someone a new start.
By donating today, you can make a difference for people like Destiny who urgently need your help.
For Those Facing Homelessness In Victoria Their Lives Are Always On Hold
What your one-off donation could mean
- $55Toiletries pack for a family (soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothbrushes)
- $155One night of emergency accommodation for a mum and her children
- $250Groceries for a family
- $500Establish a rental property for a single mum (bond, utilities, kitchen essentials)
- $1000Education and training support (school, TAFE, or other accredited training courses)
Melbourne’s Housing Crisis: How We Are Helping Our City’s Homeless
With your generous support we can end homelessness in Melbourne. This winter, we need your help to change the lives of 400 people in desperate need of support who are living without that basic human right, housing. We are committed to building homes for up to 400 individuals, and we can’t do this without your help. Give today to take a life off hold.