You Can Help End Homelessness
Homelessness is not inevitable.
Australia’s housing crisis is getting worse, with 116,000 Australians experiencing homelessness on any given night.
The main reasons for seeking assistance are changing. A housing crisis is now the top reason people experience homelessness, followed by those who reported domestic violence as a factor.
You can help people who are at risk of or experiencing homelessness to move into the future with potential and hope.
Make a difference today and donate. It’s time to end homelessness.
Thank you for your donation.
What your one-off donation could mean
- $55Toiletries pack for a family (soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothbrushes)
- $155One night of emergency accommodation for a mum and her children
- $250Groceries for a family
- $500Establish a rental property for a single mum (bond, utilities, kitchen essentials)
- $1000Education and training support (school, TAFE, or other accredited training courses)
What your monthly donation could mean
- $30helps towards providing 1 person a crisis accommodation room each month
- $50helps towards providing 2 people a crisis accommodation room each month
- $75helps towards providing 3 people a crisis accommodation room each month
- $100helps towards providing a family crisis accommodation room each month