Feedback and Complaints
Our mission is to end homelessness. We believe housing is a basic human right that affords people dignity. Everyone has the right to a home; our job is to make this happen.
We recognise that in pursuing this, sometimes we don’t get it right, and sometimes people feel dissatisfied. When this happens, we want to hear about it.
All feedback is important to us, and we are committed to:
- Listening to your feedback and complaints
- Always treating you with dignity and respect
- Handling your complaint in a confidential and timely manner
- Seeking resolutions that are fair and uphold people’s human rights
- Learning from the complaints we receive to make our service better.
We encourage you to discuss your concerns or complaints with your support worker or primary contact at Launch Housing.
Complaints can also be made at any time by using the form below.
We also love hearing positive feedback, which can be provided using the form below.
We acknowledge all complaints in three working days and feedback in five working days.
More information on giving feedback, making a complaint or getting support to do this is provided here: