Sponsor a Room
Sponsor a room and you can help provide urgent accommodation to someone in Melbourne who has nowhere safe to sleep.
Melbourne’s homelessness crisis is getting worse. This year has been tough. People who were already vulnerable have been pushed further into danger.
Will you help us end homelessness by making a $30 monthly donation?
Thank you for your donation.
You Can Put a Roof Over Someone’s Head
You Could Help End Homelessness For Just $30 a Month
As a Launch Housing room sponsor, you can help provide:
- A safe, clean room for someone experiencing homelessness
- Health support and counselling
- Job skill training and support finding work
- Life skills such as financial counselling
Most importantly, you can help provide someone with the confidence and support they need to get back on their feet.
- $30helps towards providing 1 person a crisis accommodation room each month
- $50helps towards providing 2 people a crisis accommodation room each month
- $75helps towards providing 3 people a crisis accommodation room each month
- $100helps towards providing a family crisis accommodation room each month
When Angela* experienced family violence, she fled her home with her two children, aged nine and 12-years-old, and took them to a women’s refuge. While they had escaped the immediate danger to their lives, Angela knew that her position in the refuge was only temporary. She was anxious, scared and had nowhere else to go.
Launch Housing worked hard to find her the help she needed.We were able to provide Angela with a room in one of the crisis accommodation centres we manage across Melbourne, which are tailored for men, women, couples or families who are experiencing homelessness.
When you sponsor a room through Launch Housing, you can give someone like Angela a safe place to live.
You can also help someone get back on their feet by connecting them to support services such as healthcare, financial counselling and vocational training.
They can also join our wellbeing program to enhance social, emotional and physical wellbeing through activities like yoga, meditation, art, cooking, gardening, walking groups and pet therapy.
Please sponsor a room through Launch Housing.
You can help to keep someone like Angela safe, and help them get back on their feet.
*Name changed to protect the privacy of our client.