Finding and maintaining employment poses a serious challenge for people experiencing homelessness. Our research provides robust evidence on the ways that housing and employment interact to both cause and prevent health inequities.
- Finding Work: Homelessness and Employment (April 2011)
- Education Development Project (October 2009)
- A New Approach to Assisting Young Homeless Job Seekers (January 2003)
- Centrelink Community Officer Demonstration Project (July 2002)
- Homelessness and Employment Assistance: Examining the Effectiveness of Assessment and Job Referral Procedures for Income Support Recipients Experiencing Homelessness (January 2002)
- Improving the Job Network for People in Housing Crisis: The Experiences of Clients of Two Melbourne Agencies (November 1998)